More time to shop - same extraordinary service
With our complimentary Click & Collect service, you can now place your order until 10pm and collect it the next day from your chosen Selfridges store.
How it works
1 - Can I Click & Collect my product?
- Almost all products on selfridges.com are available to Click & Collect.
- Look for the Click & Collect icon to see if your product is eligible.
- If you can't Click & Collect a product, it will be available for UK delivery.
2 - Where can I Click & Collect?
- Select to Click & Collect from any of our stores.
- Select a collection date most convenient to you.
- In nearly all cases, place your order before 10pm and collection will be available from 12pm the next day.
3 - When will my order be ready to collect?
- You will receive a 'Ready to Collect' email to confirm that your order has arrived in store, please wait for this confirmation email before you come in to collect your order.
- Your order will be ready to collect from 12pm on your chosen collection date and will be available for 7 days.
4 - How do I collect my order?
- Bring your 'Ready to Collect' email – this can be printed or displayed on your phone.
- Bring a valid passport, photo driving licence or the payment card used to purchase the order. Note — for PayPal, Alipay and Gift Card orders you will need to bring a passport or photo driving licence.
Can't collect yourself?
If you aren't able to collect your order yourself and payment was made using a Credit Card, Debit Card, Gift Card or e-Voucher, then you can ask someone to collect your order for you. They will need a copy of your 'Ready to Collect' email and either their passport or driving licence. Unfortunately, if your order was paid for using PayPal or if your order contains BOUCHERON, BREITLING, CARTIER, CHANEL Fine Jewellery and Watches, CHAUMET, CHOPARD, DE BEERS, HUBLOT, TIFFANY & CO Fine Jewellery and Watches and VAN CLEEF & ARPELS products then this is not possible and you must collect your order yourself.
Can't make the date?
We don't want you to miss out on something extraordinary, so we'll keep your order in store for 7 days. If your order isn't collected within 7 days, then it will be returned and refunded.
Most of our products are available for Next Day collection, however in some cases it may take a little longer. We will always show you the best collection date during checkout.
Most of our products are available for Click & Collect. Look out for the icon on the product page.
The Wonder Room
Orders for BOUCHERON, BREITLING, CARTIER, CHANEL Fine Jewellery and Watches, CHAUMET, CHOPARD, DE BEERS, HUBLOT, TIFFANY & CO Fine Jewellery and Watches and VAN CLEEF & ARPELS are collected from the relevant brand boutique in The Wonder Room on G at Selfridges Oxford Street, London only. Please bring your payment card, order confirmation email and a valid passport/driving license. Unfortunately, these orders cannot be collected by somebody on your behalf.
We offer a range of UK delivery options so you can have your order delivered when it suits you.
Please note, deliveries may be delayed due to adverse weather conditions.
|Monday to Friday, within five working days
(Order by 6pm for Next Day)
|Monday to Sunday (8am to 6pm)
(Order by 6pm for Next Day)
|Monday to Friday (delivery slots available: 8am to 10.30am, 8am to 12pm, 12pm to 6pm, 5pm to 8pm)||£10|
We will always show you the best delivery options based on your product choice and delivery address, however, in some cases our Next Day and Nominated Day services may be unavailable. Please note: during particularly busy periods, such as Sale, orders may take a little longer to get to you.
Once you've placed an order, we'll send you an Order Confirmation email as well as an email to let you know when we've dispatched your order. We send most orders using secure tracked services so that you can follow your order. For more information, see our Order Tracking page.
For most orders, if you provide us with a mobile number we'll send you a text message letting you know when to expect your delivery. If you are unable to accept the delivery, you can arrange to collect from your local Post Office™, deliver to a neighbour or redeliver the next available day.
|Up to £200
||Monday to Friday, within five working days
||Monday to Friday, within five working days||£0
The Real Flower Company
(order by 2:30pm for Next Day)
|Tuesday to Saturday (8.00am to 6.00pm)
|Saturday (8.00am to 6.00pm)
AOYAMA FLOWER MARKET
|Nominated Day (order by 2pm for 48hr delivery)
||Monday to Saturday (8.00am to 6.00pm)
Some of our products are delivered directly from our trusted suppliers. In these cases, delivery pricing and options can differ.
Orders that include personalised products will take longer to deliver. This can vary from product to product and will be shown on the individual product details page.
We will always show the best delivery options from our suppliers based on your delivery postcode, however, in some cases some delivery services may be unavailable.
If you are ordering products from multiple suppliers your items will be delivered separately but you'll only pay one delivery charge.
We deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Western Isles, Shetland Islands, Orkney Islands, Isle of White and the Isle of Man, however, please allow an additional five days for Standard Delivery. For delivery to Jersey and Guernsey see International Delivery.
Sorry, but we do not currently deliver to BFPO addresses.
Delivery to Multiple Addresses
You can have goods from the same order shipped to multiple UK addresses. Please note that if you select multiple delivery addresses, a delivery charge will be applied for each address.
About our international deliveries
We always calculate a fully delivered price so you will never have to pay any additional charges when your order arrives.
With almost everything on selfridges.com available for International Delivery, you can send your order to 130 countries around the world, including North America, Australia, the Middle East and China.
For all orders outside of the European Union, we'll even remove UK VAT and include any relevant import charges before you pay so there are no surprises when your order arrives.
To find out more about International Delivery, select your country or region below:
How it works
1 - Can I send my product using International delivery?
- Almost everything on selfridges.com can be sent internationally.
- Look out for the International Delivery icon on the product page to see if your product is eligible.
2 - Where can I send my product?
- You can send to 130 countries.
- Choose your delivery country at checkout and enter your address.
- You can pay in British Pounds, US Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Chinese Yuan, Australian Dollars, Euros, Canadian Dollars and Singapore Dollars. To select your currency, use the flag in the header or footer to change your location.
3 - Will I have to pay import taxes and duties?
- If you are shipping outside of the European Union, we'll deduct UK VAT and include any relevant local import taxes, duties and charges.
- You will never have to pay any additional fees when your order arrives.
4 - How do I track my order?
- Once you've placed an order, we'll send you an Order Confirmation email as well as another email to let you know when we've dispatched your order. For more details on how to track your order via email and mobile updates click here.
- All International orders are sent using a secure signed for delivery service.
- That's it! All you have to do is wait for your beautifully packaged parcel to arrive.
There are some products that are unavailable for International Delivery. This can be due to reasons such as legal restrictions, warranties or logistical limitations that prevent us from sending products outside of the UK. This affects products such as technology, fragrance (delivered outside of Europe), aerosols and fresh produce. If we cannot sell a product using International Delivery we will always show you on the product page.
Also, in some cases, some countries restrict the import of specific product categories. This includes products such as alcohol to China, the Middle East, Turkey and America as well as cosmetics to China. We will always tell you before payment if we are unable to deliver any item to your chosen delivery country.
In some cases, local customs can introduce delivery delays that are out of our control. You will be able to track your order on our courier's website. For details on how to track your order click here.
International orders that contain a personalised product will take longer to deliver. Certain personalised products, such as fragrances, have shipping restrictions. However, you will be notified on the product details page and when placing an order at checkout, if restrictions exist for your selected shipping destination.